We have an average attendance of around 100 people join us each Sunday. (Summer is between 65-80). In addition to both in person & online worship, the congregation offers a wide variety of programs to strengthen & grow the congregation & the community.
Our Church first came into being in 1866 when a few, mostly farming, families of Swiss German heritage started out by gathering at Lawrence School. The congregation was known as the Erste Deutsche Reformirte Kirche (later, First German Reformed Church). The congregation then moved to the property where the new church now stands. A building was purchased from the Prairieville Academy, which later became Carroll College. This building was the first brick & stone building in Wisconsin. That Prairieville Academy building lasted until it became too small for the growing congregation & was replaced by a beautiful Gothic building in 1891. That building was destroyed by a tragic fire in 2005. We rebuilt on the same property & our current building was opened in September of 2008.